K & K Blueberries will be following the Guidance for U-Pick put forth by the Oregon Department of Agriculture
- Do not come if you are feeling sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Try to bring your own picking container that is cleaned before your arrival.
- Please be aware of others and maintain a social distance of 6 feet unless you are members of the same family.
- There will be markers to help you stay 6 feet apart.
- Children will need to be with their parents at all times.
- Stay in your assigned row.
- Do not touch fruit you do not intend to pick and do not eat fruit in the field.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask when approaching the farm stand
- Do not leave trash in your row as there are garbage bins located at the farm stand and at the portable toilets
K & K Blueberries
- K & K personnel will be disinfecting the tables and scales between family groups so please be patient as it is for your safety and ours.
- K & K will have a sign in sheet, as we have done for the last 4 years.
- K & K will be sanitizing sinks and portable toilets often throughout the day.
- K & K will assign you a row to pick in.
- K & K employees will be wearing masks while customers are present and maintaining our distance from each other